Can you ensure a high level of IT in meetings with users and partners, and are you motivated by being in a place where no two days are the same?
You will play a central role in the administration team at Mariager Høj- og Efterskole, where you will have ample opportunity to make your own mark on the job and develop professionally as well as personally.
The duties of the post include the following
- Coordination and overview of IT solutions and logins - including future IT solutions.
- User creations and user management.
- Support for employees.
- System Administrator.
- GDPR compliance.
- Participation in school IT committees.
- Development of systems/procedures.
- Administrative tasks.
Your background and skills
- You have a natural interest in the IT field, as well as technical understanding.
- You are service-minded, approachable and outgoing with a natural curiosity about your tasks.
- You need to be able to work in a structured way, ready to take responsibility for your own tasks, and it's important that you have a positive approach to your work and the world around you.
- You must be familiar with the schools' values and want to put them into practice.
We can offer
- A superb working environment with a wide range of daily contacts - including with our wonderful students, teachers and other colleagues and partners.
- Professional colleagues who take pride in their work.
- Opportunity to shape your own position.
- A meaningful job in schools based on the Christian view of life and humanity.
- Salary according to qualifications.
- Flexible working hours.
- A workplace with an informal tone, with room for humour, while taking responsibility and having the ambition to constantly improve.
Application and conditions of employment
Interviews are held regularly, so apply today by sending your application with CV and any references to: email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact Martin Boesenbæk, Executive Director of the Schools, on tel. 96 68 27 11.
The position is approximately 20 hours per week. The position is to be filled from 1 August 2022 or as soon as possible thereafter.
Om Mariager Høj- og Efterskole
Mariager Høj- og Efterskole is a private, independent, self-governing educational institution with state subsidies. We are under the legislation for free boarding schools and high schools. Mariager Høj- og Efterskole is a combined school with 160 after-school students and 70 high school students. The school is situated in a scenic location near Mariager Fjord. The college was founded in 1954 and the after-school in 1981 by the Christian denomination, Mosaik, in Denmark. The schools rest on a Christian foundation, where the Christian view of life and humanity is a natural and essential part of everyday life.